Keeping a BP monitor in reach will help to stay focused on any irregularities and take immediate action. You can find the BP monitoring devices from top brands like iHealth, OMRON, VitaGoods, VitaSigns and many others from which you can chose either an analog or aneroid depending on your interest and convenience.
- Your systolic, diastolic and pulse rate are sent directly to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth
- The iHealth MyVitals app saves a history of your readings, plus it is available on the secure iHealth Cloud
- Share your data with your doctor or caregiver from the app or cloud
Omron 10 Series Upper Arm BP Monitor
Omron 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitors BP785N has an easy to read screen with extra big sized numbers and a backlight.
- ComFit arm cuff is flexible and accommodates both regular and large sized arms with utmost comfort
- 100 memory storage capacity for each user (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button
- Inbuilt technology helps you display the average readings of the last 3 blood pressure measures taken in 10 minutes
- Review the last 60 readings with date and time stamp with the touch of a button.
- Memory storage for the last 100 readings for more than one person
- Displays the average readings of the last 3 blood pressure measures taken in 10 minutes
- Unsteady heartbeats can be detected and alerted